Within the framework of the IdEX program, Université de Paris is offering international doctoral contracts to future PhD candidates. This year’s call is now open for applications. Sixteen thesis themes have been selected. Discover them here. Deadline for submission is on April 9th 2021. Apply now !
s in previous years, Université de Paris is organizing a PhD contract selection process for candidates with an international background. For 2021, up to sixteen contracts will be attributed. The “3i” aspects (international, interdisciplinary and intersectoral) will be particularly considered.
Application deadline: April 9th 2021
How to apply?
Submit your application online here
- Launch: March 15th 2021
- Closing: April 9th 2021 (23:59 Paris time)
- Application review: As of April 10th 2021
- For each subject, a maximum of three applications may be submitted. Deadline: May 10th 2021
- Examination and ranking by an external jury: May 25th 2021
- Validation by COPIL IdEx of selected candidates: June 2nd 2021
- Publication of the results : June 7th 2021
- Welcoming the laureates and launch: October 2021
- Residency in France for less than twelve months during the three years preceding the selection
- Candidates must hold a degree that allows access to doctoral studies in France. For example; master’s degree or any other equivalent degree at the time of recruitment
- The candidate cannot be previously registered in a doctoral program
- Completion of the degree allowing access to the thesis is less than 4 years before the beginning of the project.
For more information on the procedures and selection process, visit our website