Bojana Miljanic, PhD
After more than 10 years of acting career, university teaching experience with MFA theater students and working for an internationally renowned company (Cartier), I have fused my competences to help those who need to present their projects or give a speech in front of an audience. Deep knowledge of actors’ skills and corporate life and love for teaching and transmitting made me create this personalized program that gives special attention to individual’s needs.
I am open-minded, multicultural and passionate about meeting new people and teaching them how to express themselves verbally with integrity and self-confidence. My strong academic background is proven by 10 years of study of Acting, Movement, Voice techniques and the Diction: I hold a PhD in Arts & Media – Theater studies, a Master’s degree in Arts, Philosophy and Aesthetics – Theater studies, a diploma in pantomime and movement studies from the International Theater School Jacques Lecoq as well as the BFA in acting degree from the Faculty of Dramatic Arts. I also obtained two certificates in Business and Administration and in Project Management from Paris Sorbonne University – CFDip.
- Email (contact pédagogique, pour toutes questions sur le contenu de la formation uniquement) : email@example.com
Specific comments : Students should send by e-mail, 2 weeks before the course, an example of a short text / speech they would like to work on.
- Dates prévisionnelles : Semestre 2 :
Session 1 : 8, 9, 10 février 2021 de 9h à 17h
Session 2 : 10, 11 et 12 mai 2021 de 9h à 17h
- Lieu : Formation à distance. Les informations de connexion vous seront communiquées par la formatrice
- Durée de la formation : 3 jours
- Nombre de jours validés par le Département de formation des doctorants : 3 jours
- Pré-requis : For english speaking students
- Public visé : Doctorant.e.s
- Effectif : 14