This training course is organised in two sessions and deals with all the elements to be taken into consideration in order to appear professional when speaking in public.
Individual assessment and programme:
- Practical exercises, in-situation: formal public speaking (communication, press conference…), institutional public speaking (short speech, presentation…) or freer public speaking (conversation…).
- Individual and group exercises: role-play games, simulation…
Getting to know oneself and one’s image
With a special focus on the speaker, this module deals with the problems of stress, personal image, self positioning…. It establishes the trainees’ capacities to express themselves orally.
Analysing one’s image
Valuing personal skills
Choosing ways of expression (words, body language, breathing, style…)
- Exposing everyone to its own voice and its own image,
- Presenting, by the means of exercises, the coherence between both,
- Learning positive habits,
- Take one’s image into consideration,
The speaker and its audience
The second level deals more specifically with speaking in public efficiently, and with finding adequate connection between the speaker’s objectives and the effects produced upon the audience.
Developing communication skills and capacity to speak.
- Knowing verbal and non-verbal aspects of oral expression.
- Taking the audience into consideration.
- Becoming self-assured, strong and accurate.