– 1st session – basics of twitter, creation of the professional account, followers as a means to network, keeping up to date with scientific information on twitter using hashtags, use of tweetdeck.
– 2nd session – creation of collections and lists, retweeting and liking on Twitter as a means to share information and bookmark important ideas, practicing tweeting, including using images, links, hashtags, as well as live-tweeting events.
Responsable pédagogique : Milosevic Tamara
Tamara Milosevic has been developing learning-through-research courses for the last 8 years after finishing her Ph.D. in interdisciplinary life sciences. Her main goal is to design the learning experience where students (and life-long learners!) gradually develop research and transversal skills and increase their understanding of life sciences. Two years ago she co-founded Rhizome Association, which promotes the vision of future education for adults, based on active learning, skills development and interdisciplinary projects in science, arts and civic engagement. The goal of Rhizome Association is to develop and implement educational programs and interdisciplinary projects, focusing on sustainable development goals. She is an independent consultant in pedagogical innovation since 2015, and has been teaching at the undergraduate level since 2012, training the higher education staff since 2016, and giving workshops to PhD students since 2018. Since 2018 she is teaching professional development courses at University Paris Diderot, and develops new activities to help students develop crucial professional skills during their studies.
● Email (contact pédagogique) : firstname.lastname@example.org
● Dates prévisionnelles : Cf Améthis
● Lieu : La formation a lieu à distance. Les informations de connexions vous seront adressées par les formateurs
● Durée : 7h
● Pré-requis : some experience with social networks, interest in science communication and collaboration, B2 level of English + MANDATORY – agreeing to open a Twitter account and to practice tweeting during the workshop.
● Public visé : doctoral candidates of any background, any year
● Effectif maximum : 12